Join the TU MBA this weekend in Indianapolis (April 18-20) or next weekend in Fort Wayne (April 25-27) for our next residency sessions. Check out the topics below to see what will be covered throughout the weekend. Send your RSVP to the MBA office at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!*
MKT 610 Strategic Marketing Management - Prof. Karl LaPan
- An Introduction to the Marketer’s Toolkit
- Commercialization in Action: The Basics–Who, What, Where, and How?
- Branding: So What’s in a Name Anyway?
MGT 680 Human Resource Development – Dr. Evan Wood
- Your DiSC Profile
- Your DiSC & Leadership Development
- Learning & Development Styles
ECO 510 International Economics & Finance - Dr. Brad Lemler
- Economic Understanding of the Firm and Its Environment
- The International Environment – Trade & Productivity
- Biblical Economics
- Some say Cypress, Others say Cyprus: The Forest, The Trees and The Briar Patch that is the Modern Day Financial System
*If you would like to attend one of the sessions or receive the detailed agenda contact the TU MBA office at email@example.com.
Can’t make it this weekend, mark your calendar to join us in June in Upland ~ June 14-15, 2013.