Join the TU MBA next weekend in Indianapolis (Jan. 31-Feb. 2) or in two weeks in Fort Wayne (February 7-9) for our next residency sessions. Check out the topics below to see what will be covered throughout the weekend. Send your RSVP to the MBA office at email@example.com. We hope to see you there!
MGT 535 Business Creativity & Innovation - Prof. Rob Wiley
- Habitual Genius I & II
- Playing Games in Your Happy Place I & II
ITB 515 Global Business Study Tour – Dr. Evan Wood
- International Staffing: Key to Strategic Execution
- Think Local — Act Global: The 7 Ps of Marketing
- Spain & France Panel Discussions
FIN 610 Financial Management & Performance - Dr. Scott Adams
- Minding Our Minds: Common Thinking Errors
- Mind Our Money: Financial Thinking
- Financial Issues with Not For Profits
- What Questions Do I Ask the CFO?
*If you would like to attend one of the sessions or receive the detailed agenda contact the TU MBA office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t make it this weekend, mark your calendar to join us in April ~ April 18-20, 2013 in Indianapolis or April 25-27, 2013 in Fort Wayne.